Please fill out the form below to request an appointment at any of our locations. Our scheduling team will contact you within 24 hours of submitting this request. If you would like to schedule it sooner, feel free to contact one of our scheduling coordinators by phone at 904-564-2020.
Scheduling A LASIK Consultation: First Steps
- Driver’s license and insurance cards
- Current list of medications
- Completed new patient paperwork
- Current glasses or contact lens boxes
For contact lens wearers:
- If you are currently wearing contact lenses, you need to be out of contacts for 1 week prior to your examination.
- If you are wearing contacts for astigmatism, you need to be out of contacts for 2 weeks prior to your examination.
- If your wear rigid gas permeable (RGP) contacts, the rule of thumb is not wearing contacts for 1 week for every decade of wear. These hard contacts mold your eye and it is important to allow the cornea to stabilize.