Meet our Oculoplastic Surgeons
An Oculoplastic Surgeon is a surgeon who performs cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the tissue and bone surrounding the eye including the eyelids, eyebrows, cheeks, conjuctiva and lacrimal (tear) system.
In addition to our team of highly experienced oculoplastic surgeons, we also have trained oculoplastic and cosmetic consultants who will walk you through all your treatment options from start to finish. Our compassionate and experienced consultants are there to explain what your options are and walk with you every step of the way.
Oculoplastic services include:
- Upper and Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty (“eye lift”). Click here for more information.
- Brow Lifts (Endoscopic, Direct and Indirect). Click here for before & after photos.
- Repair of ptosis (drooping eyelid). Click here for before & after photos.
- Excision & reconstruction of skin tumors affecting the skin around the eyes.
- Surgical repair of abnormal (clogged) tear duct system (lacrimal system).
- Treatment of eyelid laxity, malposition and lagophthalmos (inability to close the eyelids completely).
- Treatment of conjunctival/fornix scarring and symblepharon.
- Orbital repair (reconstructive surgery involving the bones around the eye).
- Treatment for loss of an eye (anophthalmia).
- Treatment of Graves Disease.
Surgical services offered by David A. Kostick, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Upper blepharoplasty
- Lower blepharoplasty (trans-conjunctival and trans-cutaneous)
- Ptosis repair (internal and external)
- Brow lifts (endoscopic, temporal, direct)
- Mid-Face lift
- Skin resurfacing (chemical peel, laser)
- Scar revisions
- Botox ® / Xeomin ® / Cosmetic Fillers
- Ptosis repair: internal, external, frontalis suspension
- Entropion repair upper and lower lids
- Ectropion repair upper and lower lids
- Upper and lower lid retraction repair
- Gold and platinum weights for lagophthalmos
- Floppy eyelid syndrome repair
- Excision of lesions (skin tags to complete lid reconstruction)
- Reconstruction: (post-trauma, post-tumor, post-cosmetic, etc.)
… skin grafts, skin flaps, tarso-conjunctival flaps, AlloDerm ® graft, etc
- Lateral and medial canthoplasty
- Decompression for Graves’ disease
- Orbital fracture repair
- Anophthalmic socket
- Secondary implants
- Contracted socket repair
- Orbital and Lacrimal gland fossa tumors
- Biopsies and excisions
- Reconstruction: (post-trauma, post-tumor, congenital defects, etc.)
- Punctal plugs
- Lacrimal stents
- Dacryocystorhinostomy (external and endoscopic)
- Jones’ tube insertion, replacement, reposition
- Reconstruction: (post-trauma, post-tumor, congenital, canaliculitis, etc.)
- Graves’ disease
- Single stage, intra-operative adjustable strabismus surgery
- Lid retraction repair
- Ocular cicatricial pemphigoid
- Fornix reconstruction with amniotic membrane, AlloDerm ®, oral mucosal graft
- Blepharospasm, Hemifacial spasm, Eyelid Apraxia
- Botulinum injections (Botox ®, Xeomin ®)
- Frontalis suspension