Dr. Kenzo Koike was recently on Flagler Radio to discuss the safety protocols the team at Florida Eye Specialists is using to help combat the spread of COVID-19. Listen here:
The dedicated doctors and care staff at Florida Eye Specialists know how important your vision is. That’s why we’ve worked tirelessly to ensure our offices are safe to provide the premier eye care you need. Our goal is for our patients to feel like our offices are safer than anywhere else. Here’s what we’re doing to protect our patients and staff:
- We are not allowing any sick patients or staff into the office, and everyone’s temperature is checked upon arrival.
- Masks are worn at all times by patients and staff, so we can all be protected.
- We’re keeping contact extremely limited. Only patients are allowed in-clinic, while we ask guests or caretakers to wait in their cars. We’re expediting patients to get them to appointments faster, as our waiting rooms are limited to 10 patients at a time, at least 6 feet a part.
- Hand washing is an important safety measure as well, so we are asking that patients wash their hands upon arrival. Staff and doctors are wearing gloves at all times, and we are washing our hands between all patients.
- Finally, all our exam rooms and common areas are sanitized between patients, following CDC guidelines.
Plus, the doctors at Florida Eye Specialists are now available for virtual visits. It’s easy to schedule a video call and connect with your eye specialist from the comfort and safety of your home. Click here to learn more about how to prepare for your telemedicine appointment or to schedule now.